Friday, November 2, 2012

After FEWDIO

So that’s it: the entire Fewdio catalog.

Moving forward, I can’t rationally commit to a daily blog posting; but I do plan to post a short film review at least once a week. There’s a lot of short films being made available online (such as the work of Fewdio alumnist Drew Daywalt and his channel, Daywalt Fear Factory). A brief search of Youtube for short horror films yielded seventy-five videos, currently stored in my Watch Later queue. As I go through them, I’ll put together brief reviews to be posted on a quasi-regular basis. There’s a lot of work out there that’s deserving of a greater audience and I’ll just do my little part to draw your attention to these hidden gems.

Thanks for following these reviews and make sure to check back regularly.

No comments: